Call for NominationsThe BOMA Austin Leadership Development Committee, Chaired by Chad Williams, Past President, is seeking nominations for candidates to fill at least five Director positions, each a two-year term, that will become available in 2021, a minimum of four (4) Principal Members and one (1) Allied/Principal Member to be elected.
Any Principal, Allied or Professional member in good standing is eligible for nomination to these positions, including the following incumbents, whose terms have expired:
- David Englund, HPI Real Estate Management
- Tiffany Jensen, Transwestern
- Stephanie Knapp, RPA, Cousins Properties
- Chris Toliver, ACT Security Group
- Vanessa Vercher, RPA, AQUILA
- Chad Williams, Cogent Enterprises, LLC (not eligible for renomination)
- Chris Covo, PJS of Texas, Inc.
- Karisa Johnson, CPM, RPA, Riverside Resources
- Kathy McDuffie, RPA, FMA, CPM, The RMR Group
- Amy Oclon, CPM, HPI Real Estate Management, Inc.
- David Watson, CPM, ATX Commercial Management & Consulting, LLC
- Marc Krohn, RPA, CPM, The RMR Group
- Tricia Motz, RPA, CBRE, Inc.
- Jasmine Porter, CPM, Newmark Knight Frank
Nominations Deadline: 7/15/2020
FILL OUT THIS NOMINATION FORM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SERVING ON THE BOMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: